Cocktail parties


It started last week with an invitation to an event that somehow related to the new subway line.
Then yesterday a good smelling invitation with candy, big red lips and the name Jade Jagger.
I was asked to enter one of those glitzy new night clubs in town, to wear red, drink champagne and eat canapes. If ever there was a chance to see the bare shoulders of rally drivers' wives and footballers maybe, it would be here...and maybe the infamous Mr. Mouth will be in town himself for his daughter's exclusive Finnish party. I was also sent an invitation to an auction house this week. Do they think they can lure me into bidding on some paintings now that I am a recording artist?

Thank you for the invitations, but I will be working on those dates. I will be in the unglamorous green rooms of small clubs and if anything on me will be red, it'll be my warm woolly leggins from Marimekko.

22.10. Yo-talo, Tampere w/ Cats on Fire and Regina
30.10. Bar15, Seinäjoki
19.11. Suisto-klubi, Hämeenlinna
20.11. Dynamo, Turku
21.11. Blue Pool, Forssa

Popular Posts